Mission to Read

Wife, technophile, bibliophile, and student who obsesses over the latest gadget and political drama. I read compulsively. It's an addiction really. I also blog.

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Book 6)

Last Sacrifice  - Richelle Mead I freaking love the last book in this series, but there were some issues. The first issue is info dumps. Places were instead of working it into the story Rose just simply states that it has happened before. I expect more out of the writing of this great author. This is a small issue that doesn’t really take away from the overall book.The journey to the end was hilarious, intense, and emotional. The characters were easy to fall in love with, so readers, at least this reader, was emotionally engaged.I love the hillbillies!!!I was content with the way the book ended, especially for Rose’s love life. I wanted to see more after this though. Such as the hunting trip and a trip to his parents.Lissa is where she should be as long as she stays modest. I wouldn’t like for her to actually permit her fears to come true in regard to Christian. She’s changed a lot since the beginning, but I simply don’t trust a character that can so easily allow someone else to control them. Even if that is for protection sake.I know Bloodlines will follow Sydney, but a better wrapping up of that storyline would have been appreciated. Btw, I think Sydney is a better friend than Lissa ever will be.I hope in this new series we at least see Rose, although I don’t doubt we shall.If you haven’t read this series, seriously go get it now. Also, I can’t wait to start in on Sydney’s story.